$69 Air Conditioning 20-Point Tune-up
Proper air conditioning maintenance has three benefits for homeowners in the Irving / Greater Dallas area.
- Helps maintain maximum efficiency and therefore eliminates the 5% efficiency loss typically experienced each year.
- Helps keep your warranty valid as proper maintenance is usually a requirement of your units warranty.
- Prevents costly repairs or premature air conditioning replacement. At least 60% of air conditioning repairs could have been avoided with yearly air conditioning tune-ups.
Mark’s Heating and Air 20-Point AC Tune-up
- Thermostat – clean, level, and calibrate
- Inspect and clean condenser
- Clean drain lines and inspect for algae growth
- Check electrical connections are tight and without exposed wiring
- Inspect safety switches for proper operation
- Inspect filter and advise proper replacement schedule
- Units with accessible coils – inspect and clean
- Inspect fan blade for damage
- Check air duct system for efficiency
- Inspect fan motor and measure voltage and amperage
- Check refrigerant pressure and levels
- Lubricate all needed key systems
- Inspect bearings for wear and tear
- Temperature verification check at supply and return
- Verify safety switches work properly
- Inspect for burning or pitting on contact points
- Test/inspect capacitors
- Verify disconnect box installation and correct rating
- Check compressor wiring, amperage, and volt draw
- Check entire air conditioning cycle for correct operation
To get your air conditioning system running like new again and to prevent expensive ac repair down the road, call Mark at 214-676-7411 or contact us now. Our $69 tune-up is for a limited time only and better than most Groupon offers, so don’t wait!